Saturday, June 8, 2013

Midday 5

Wasn't all that enthused to get out this morning in the rain before Tumbletime, so opted to relax at home with Sam instead. After a fun Tumbletime and some yummy donuts, we headed home and I went out for my run. The rain had stopped, the wind was blowing, temps were rising and the sun was coming through the clouds. Hit the trails down to the river, taking it easy on the slippery roots and bog bridges. With today's run, I managed to hit 30 miles for the week - first time since before TARC :-) Yup, huge mileage, I know, but hey, I'm working on it!

After a mellow afternoon at home, we had dinner with Nate, Shannon, Charlotte and Finley. The kids played very nicely together and it was fun to catch up with Nate and Shannon without (too many) interruptions  :-) A fun Saturday!


No comments: