Monday, June 17, 2013

Musical Interlude

All this posting about running is so dull, let's have a musical interlude :-) No, no, nothing fancy, just a sing-along in the car this weekend. I taught Sam "Frere Jacques" the other week, and it always reminds me of my Mim when we sing it. And of course, Sam has a lovely French accent! The second video is me attempting to video her singing the english version, "Brother John," but she caught on too quickly. Ha! The end of the video just cracks me up. She is onto me!

Sam sings "Frere Jacques"

"Brother John" video attempt

And well, in case you came to the blog for a running update, I was up and out the door at 5:45 am this morning. Amazing how light it is at that time of the day at this time of year! Crazy. Even crazier is that during the 5 miles down to the river and back, I saw 5 other people either walking or running out there! What is everyone doing up exercising so early in the morning?! ;)

No comments: